Fearless Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hufford Castle
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm by Arrow

» .: Arrow :.
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm by Arrow

» Shinda the Unknown
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm by Arrow

» Just a little notice...
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 am by Accirrah

» LORCÁN [WIP]
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 pm by Yona

» First Roleplay Plot
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm by Yona

» Count to a MILLION!
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 am by Accirrah

» The Banning Game
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm by Shinda

» The Keyboard Game
Hufford Castle - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm by Bommie

Top posting users this week
No user

Roleplay Info
Time: Noon Season: Late Summer Temperature: 78 F, 23 C Weather: The sky is blue and clear. Roleplay: Silver met a few others, and after exploring and hunting together as a pack, another wolf, named Arrow, appears at the castle.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:02 am

Hufford Castle

+6
Raylin
Neptune
Ashkii
Yona
Accirrah
Silver
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hufford Castle - Page 4 Empty Re: Hufford Castle

Post by Yona Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:21 pm

"We can wait for him to finish with the other wolf, first come first serve right. So, Yona, where is the rest of your family, or did they not get brought here along with you, also while we wait is there any food around here, I am starving."

Yona simply gave a nostalgic smile, "Family? Oh I never really had family... just good friends." He pointed his muzzle to the elk carcass on the tile floor in the middle of the room. It appeared that mostly everyone has ate, but there was still a considerable amount of meat. "Right over hereeee," he said changing the topic away from his past.

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Yona
Mate/Crush: N/A
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hufford Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinda Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Shinda nodded at Yona and said "Friends are as good as family, also, thanks for the food, I am gonna get tucked in a bit then we maybe your Alpha will be free to talk." Shinda walked over to the carcass and took off a large portion of meat and began eating it rapidly, he ripped of a few more peices of the meat to devour quickly, he quickly scooted back a bit from the carcass when he was done and laid down and smiled licking the blood off his lips.
Shinda
Shinda

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Shinda
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hufford Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bommie Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:10 pm

The small female entered an old, mossy opening, leading in from what seemed to be a castle. Her long legs and large paws padded across the cold, cement floor, and eerie silence grazing over her small frame, which was soon replaced with the soft talking of wolves. Her ears perked up at the faint sound, and soon a feeling of relief washed over her, almost making her grin almost like the Cheshire cat. Her small head peered around a corner, and she spotted what seemed to be wolves. Her smile grew larger as she slowly walked closer to the wolves. "Um, hello?" She softly asked, taking a small while to gather up her sanity.
Bommie
Bommie

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Bommie/Bom
Mate/Crush: -wink wonk-
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinda Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:20 am

Shinda stood himself up straight and looked at the wolf approaching, and said "Hello, I am Shinda, I just got here, I don't know how new you are, but may I ask of your name." He unfolded his long legs and stretched out, then moved over to the wolf, who he then noticed was a she. He circled her slowly, and then looked her dead in the eyes and didn't drop his eye lock. He then smiled slightly and slowly sat down still keeping his eyes locked on her.
Shinda
Shinda

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:44 am

"Oh how peculiar, another wolf,~" Yona announced. There must be something big happening in this land if this many have showed up. The grey wolf trotted over to the new female. Unlike Shinda, Yona dropped to his stomach and rolled onto his back exposing his belly. He was not particularly a submissive wolf, but the Sentry was in no way cautious of the newcomers.
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bommie Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 pm

The female smiled softly at the two males, bowing her head in submission, "Hello, I am Shinda, I just got here, I don't know how new you are, but may I ask of your name." One of the wolves said, walking around Bommie, which made her somewhat nervous, but on the other hand, the other wolf who had rolled on his back, in which she returned the favor by bowing her small head toward the submissive male.

{may be short, but oh well. \:}

Shinda -- Yona -- Bommie
Bommie
Bommie

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Bommie/Bom
Mate/Crush: -wink wonk-
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinda Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Shinda smiled at the wolf and said "A bit nervous, eh, sorry about that tends to be my size that puts others off." He backed up a bit and broke eye contact, then he looked back at her more calmly and said "That is fine if you choose not to give me your name right off the bat, I was just curious is all, I am not even technically part of the pack yet." He smiled a bit more, then layed down on his side, and relaxed to sun lay in the sun a bit and dose off.
Shinda
Shinda

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Silver turned his attention to Yona and two other new wolves. So many at once... he thought, starting to feel the pressure of being a new Alpha. A small shadow of doubt clouded part of the young wolf's mind. Silver cleared his throat, pushed the thought away, and padded over to where the new wolves stood. "Hello. May I ask your names? I'm Silver, the Alpha" the brute introduced himself in a polite voice, flashing a smile and wagging his tail slightly.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Mate/Crush: Nope
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hufford Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://fearlesshearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinda Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:45 am

Shinda smiled at the Alpha and lowered his head and said "I am Shinda, I just got here and I have no place to go and no understanding of how I got here, I was hoping you could clear it up for me, if you knew." He nodded at the Alpha named Silver and dropped his smile and formed a more serious look, he wanted to know if this wolf knew how to leave the place, or even if he knew how everyone got here.
Shinda
Shinda

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Ashkii felt something strange. It seemed like more scents filled the area and without hesitating she left the corridor where she laid and began padding down the hallway. Being curious of these scents she finally arrived to the clearing where most of the pack fed but than she saw two more faces a male and a rather small female. Apparently she hasn't introduce herself. Silently making her way over she would sit a few inches away from the strangers curious of where they came from before arriving here or what their lifestyles were like. Lowering her head she would smile as friendly as she could "I see that we have new faces." she began "So i thought i would come by and introduce myself. I am ashkii." she said with a bit of pride "I would like to welcome you to the pack and hope that your stay is great. Perhaps later we can figure out the mystery of why we came." she finished Turning her head to the side she would slowly get up and pad a bit away till she sat down near a huge stone pillar.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ashkii
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Accirrah looked over at the opening of the castle as more wolves entered. The brute lowered his head, thinking he could introduce himself later. He closed his green eyes, making their slight glow disappear, making him mostly invisible in the shadows. The warrior started to doze off, letting a sleepy sigh escape him before his soul traveled into the land of dreams. He found himself standing on a beach. The place by the coastlines where he used to live once.

Accirrah opened his eyes. His sight was blurry, and he felt unsteady. But he was standing, in the sun. But not only did this not make sense. He was standing on sand instead of the cold stone floor of the castle he was inside a moment ago. A wonderful noise made him snap out of his thought, and he lifted his head, to see the waves from the ocean break as they came up on the shallows of the beach, and was gently thrown up in front of his feet. Also, the cold breeze coming with the waves hit his face, filling him with a familiar scent of salt.
Accirrah now felt that feeling of being home. And he knew where he was, as he heard his mother howl a tune in the distance. Accirrah felt his heart collapse, and tears rolled down his cheeks. She was howling the tunes of the lullaby she always sang for him before he went to sleep. He wanted to run to her. Tell her he was sorry for leaving her. And stay with her forever. He looked at his paws in disbelief. He wasn't able to move. He stood there frozen, not having control of his own tiny body. He lifted his head again, and saw his father's head pop up above the breakers with a fish firmly between his jaws. The black male felt his tail wag, and happiness filled him. He hadn't seen his dad since... That day.
Then the horrible truth struck him, as his father's head disappeared again, and soon popped up, but much further away. Accirrah cried out for help. He yelled, screamed for his mother. But she didn't come. No one came. He couldn't do anything, but to watch as his father died once again.

Accirrah shot to his feet, standing in the castle once again. Tears were hitting the stone floor, echoing through the halls. He sat down again, letting his eyes empty of the sadness they contained. He then started singing. Silently. But his voice got louder, and even though he was sad, his voice was steady, and wonderful to listen to. He sniffled in between some of the sentences, unable to hold a sob in as he finished singing the wonderful lyrics he learned from his mother. He slowly stalked away, leaving a trail of tears behind him. He went into one of the furthest corners of the large room, curling up on the ground there. Laying his head as close to the corner as possible, trying to calm himself, and forget the memory he used so much time to erase from his mind once again.

(This is what I call; Being Bored)
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Accirrah
Mate/Crush: None yet :P
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100Hufford Castle - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Yona was unsure of what to do once Silver arrived to greet the newcomers. He happy merely observing the introductions taking place. He smiled, sitting rather closely to the alpha. The visual made Yona seem like a small and curious young pup. His ears began to instinctively turn towards a new sound as Silver spoke. It was deep and harmonious. Turning his head, all Yona saw was a small glimpse of Accirah leaving the group, the sound fading out as he left.
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrow Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 pm

The ebony male nodded as many wolves introduced themselves. Moments passed by to where more strangers were showing up to speak with Silver about why they were brought here, which was becoming rather annoying for the male with all those confused. He grunted loudly and saw that another dark female had showed herself, awaiting to speak with the lone alpha. "I do not mean to appear rude Silver, but I wish to walk around and get a feel for the area and the new surrounding if you do not mind..." he spoke in a calm voice, hiding his annoyance well from the others crowding around.

Without waiting for a reply, Arrow stalked off through the long narrow yet eerie hallways. Becoming one with the shadows, Arrow was invisible by the sense of sight, only his strong musky scent and glowing orbs gave away his presence. As he walked his long talon nails clicked against the surface. Here and there the male would pause to scent the air only to find the stall scent of loneliness and emptiness. However one sweet scent caught his attention quickly which caused him to trot in a hurry after wherever it came from....

Arrow's nose brought him to a large dark almost empty room. There were two large windows that brought in the moonlight that somehow appeared to be have a blue hue. It was beautiful but the scent brought back memories. Arrow looked around, trying to find the exact location where it was originating from. Nothing. The scent just lingered all through out the dark area. Arrow turned his head towards his side, in shame almost. He closed his glowing eyes for a moment of silence, remembering. When he opened his eyes again he looked directly at himself in the large mirror. His torn ear and silvery scar shown in the moonlight and he growled low within his chest. He just remembered where he had smelled the scent before, Syla. The young female who had ruined it all. She turned his own younger brother against him in which caused him to bare these scars from a great battle with Aethos, the brother, and who had also caused Arrow to kill Aethos in the end...

In a sudden anger and rage, Arrow snarled out as loud as he could. In the mirror that he was staring at, the image of Syla's face showed in a ghostly mist. Arrow bared his ivory fangs as the thunderous growls came from deep within his throat and chest. The brute bunched his muscles together, preparing to leap, and raised his hackles. With a sudden burst of energy and power, Arrow rushed forward into the mirror. The collision caused the mirror to splitter and shatter into a thousand pieces with a loud crash. However, Arrow stood in the broken glass, unharmed. From experience within the hunt, the male had managed to twist his body in the opposite direction the glass was falling. Now in the silent air, Arrow remained where he stood staring down at his large paws with his eyes closed.

Those spoken to: Silver
Those mentioned from the pack: Silver, Yona, Accirrah and Ashkii (Sorry if I forgot anyone)
Those mentioned from the past: Syla and Aethos
Arrow
Arrow

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Arrow
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 am

Ashkii grew tiresome as everyone decided to go their own way, she noticed that Accirah has left and so did the new wolf whom Silver spoke with. Looking around she'd sighed and stalk off in the direction the new wolf went since down that specific hallway was her corridor. Padding silently down the dark hallway with only light that crept through the stained glass windows she heard a sudden shatter and the sound of glass falling upon the floor. Startled, Ashkii would rush to the sound of the noise only to find the new wolf Arrow standing as glass pieces were scattered about the floor. Ashkii wondered if she should go approach him or leave him be but she would feel guilty if she did not help him. Padding forward cautiously, she'll reach her paw out to tap on him since his eyes were closed. "um..er.. Are you okay?" she asked a bit quietly.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ashkii
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrow Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm

"Um..er.. Are you okay?"

The beastly brute's orange orbs opened slowly as the familiar voice of Ashkii broke the silence. He inhaled deeply, paused then exhaled in a sigh of relief before replying to the she wolf, "Y-... Yes, I'm fine." He kept his gaze at his mighty front paws for a moment then looked up at the she wolf. "It's just..." he awaited for the right words to come from his thoughts "I thought I saw a reflection or something of someone I was knew who caused me to be the way I am today... which is why I broke the mirror in a sudden, er, rage.." he said slowly as if he were embarrassed to admit what he had seen and done. He closed his eyes again, allowing emotions to flood over him and consume his body. Emotions Arrow had not faced since he was a young juvenile pup, cowering beneath his father's mighty paws as his birth home was destroyed in flames. Sorrow and anger swallowed the male but he only did what he does best, other than hunting, which was hide his feelings within himself. He locked everything he felt deep within himself. Whenever he reopened his orange gaze back to Askii, he said in a weak tone, "I'm sorry."
Arrow
Arrow

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Arrow
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4