Fearless Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hufford Castle
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm by Arrow

» .: Arrow :.
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm by Arrow

» Shinda the Unknown
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm by Arrow

» Just a little notice...
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 am by Accirrah

» LORCÁN [WIP]
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 pm by Yona

» First Roleplay Plot
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm by Yona

» Count to a MILLION!
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 am by Accirrah

» The Banning Game
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm by Shinda

» The Keyboard Game
Hufford Castle - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm by Bommie

Top posting users this week
No user

Roleplay Info
Time: Noon Season: Late Summer Temperature: 78 F, 23 C Weather: The sky is blue and clear. Roleplay: Silver met a few others, and after exploring and hunting together as a pack, another wolf, named Arrow, appears at the castle.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:02 am

Hufford Castle

+6
Raylin
Neptune
Ashkii
Yona
Accirrah
Silver
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hufford Castle - Page 3 Empty Re: Hufford Castle

Post by Accirrah Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:46 am

Accirrah perked his ears from the shadows, hearing them talking about names, and ranks. The brute slowly walked out of the shadows, his head, and the cloth around his neck almost appearing out of nothing. He came up behind the group, and went by their side to stand with them, and properly introduce himself as well. "Hello! As some of you may already know, name's Accirrah!" He said smiling and bowing his head a little as a greeting to them all. He looked over at Silver, keeping his smile on. He kinda already knew that the other male was fit to be a leader. His naturally kind heart signed the final contract, making Accirrah believe he could lead a pack. 'Maybe it's not such a bad idea to join a pack after all... These wolves have been very kind...' The strong male stared at the ground while thinking, making up his mind rather quickly. He lifted his head again, flicking his tail. "I'd like to join, The Fearless Hearts, as well... As for a rank... I guess I am quite strong. I am light on my feet, and a great stalker, or sneaker. I guess a mix between hunter, and warrior... But I'd prefer to be a warrior, since hunting isn't my strongest side..." He said, already knowing what he was good at, and not. Of course he could hunt every now and then...  
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Accirrah
Mate/Crush: None yet :P
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Hufford Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:30 am

Silver turned his head over to Yona as he spoke. Fearless... The word echoed in his mind. Maybe Yona was just speaking his thoughts, or maybe he was up to something...Whatever it was, Silver didn't have time to think about it, since the other wolf stated which rank he would like. After Yona was done, Neptune came in and said her name, and later the newcomer, and finally Accirrah. Silver took a deep breath. "It is nice to meet you all, and nice to have you all here" he began, feeling slightly nervous. "I am Silver...and I will be your Alpha" the wolf finished. He let his blue eyes sweep around the room, studying the wolves that he would lead. He already felt a sense of protectiveness; a leader was supposed to protect his pack, right? He let out a small, almost unnoticeable sigh. Maybe we can go hunting and see how this pack works together...we'll also be able to explore this world that way too he thought. Silver got to his paws. "Now that we have this all settled, why don't we all go hunting together?" he suggested. Wait, no, Alphas weren't supposed to suggest, were they? Silver flicked his ear. He would just start leading them out now. "This way" he declared, and turned and padded out of the castle.

-To Starlight Trail-
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Mate/Crush: Nope
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hufford Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://fearlesshearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Yona jumped to his paws. With everyone now done introducing themselves, he was eager to get out and explore. He was not yet confident in Silver's abilities to lead, so this shall be the test. "Hunting eh?"he said aloud, "This will be interesting."

A good way to get to know each other, as well as see what is out there. Yona couldn't wait. Swiftly he followed Silver out the door, heading into the great beyond.

-To Starlight Trail-

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Yona
Mate/Crush: N/A
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hufford Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Neptune smiled as her new alpha said they would go hunting together. Her facial expression clearly showed that she was interested and excited. How nice would it be to go hunting with your new friends or rather your first friends ever. Neptune happily followed Silver to where ever they were going. She felt ready for hunting after eating and resting a bit, regaining her energy. This was also a good opportunity to show Silver that she was an awesome hunter. The blue confidently pushed the doors open and walked behind the alpha.

~ To Starlight Trail ~
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:43 am

The ebony brute smiled slightly, but not really looking forward to going out hunting now. He kept his fake grin on for now, and trotted out after the others. If the sun was out, Accirrah would be nothing else than in the way for a surprise attack at a possible prey.
He sighed as he went through the large gates, as a gentle wind hit his fur. He was unsure, and he was thinking too much at this point. He could indeed stay hidden somewhere, and wait out for someone to possibly lure an animal close.
"Damn my fur..." He muttered and stopped, lifting his gaze to the sky. He whispered something before running after his new leader, wondering where they were going.
_~*To: Starlight Trail*~_
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Hufford Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Silver slowly dragged the elk carcass single-handedly past the huge doors and into the castle. His muscles aches from having to bring the prey all the way back by himself, but it was better than having him and his new pack go hungry. As he looked around, the wolf realized that since he was Alpha, he was supposed to eat first. Or...at least that's how he thought it went. But he couldn't force himself to step up and pick out the tastiest part of the food without feeling shameful. After all, these wolves had helped bring down this animal. The baby blue eyes of the silver wolf gazed around at everyone, before Silver nodded his head at the carcass. "Go ahead" he told the others, hoping that they wouldn't just stare at him like he was crazy.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hufford Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 am

Following behind the other wolves she wondered if she was already accepted to be apart of this pack despite the fact that she argued with Accirrah earlier about fighting. No matter no one will understand where she originated from and why she was so tribal. Perhaps times has changed and she too must reform herself to something more modern. The tall female caught up to the silver furred male who now is the dominant one. She gave him a curt nod while passing by him as she sat across from him awaiting for the others to join. Ashkii awaited for the alpha to take the first piece but she read him easily.

"Go ahead

Her ear's twitched and she tilted her head she wondered if this was a test to challenge his dominance but she felt a bit bold to step forward while eyeing him cautiously. Gazed at the carcass and ripped off a large chunk of hind but instead of walking back to her spot where she sat she walked forward towards the male that calls himself Silver and dropped the chunk of meat in front of him lowering her head to scoot the meat closer to his paws while raising her head slowly as her eyes met his. "You should eat. I must say the hind is better than the other parts of an elk. Take my word for it, its tender and juicy." she explained while sitting up tall "Not to mention its my favorite piece too." she smiled before backing up a bit slowly and went to rip another piece of the hind off.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ashkii
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hufford Castle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Yona ran through the doors elated as the carcass was dragged to the center of the floor. At first he wasn't sure what to do, as he was never accustomed to pack life. He stood back for now, waiting to see what would happen. It was if everyone was expecting something, as they all kept their attention on the leader.

He kept a close eye as Silver seemed to nudged wolves to go ahead. Ashkii seemed to listen and went to the rear of the elk, digging into its flesh. Yona grinned; that was good enough for him! He dived forward, sliding in to tear open the carcass' stomach. He wagged his tail happily while making loud nomming noises.

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Silver watched as the mysterious female Ashkii padded over to the carcass and ripped a hunk of meat off. But what the she-wolf did next surprised him. She had dropped it in front of him and nudged it towards his paws. The young male looked down at the meat, then lifted his gaze and stared at Ashkii. "Um...thank you, Ashkii" Silver said to the grey-furred wolf. Next, Silver noticed Yona dashed over to the carcass and began ripping into it, his tail wagging. Accirrah and Neptune had yet to dig in, but Silver knew that soon enough, they would. This whole pack thing was new to all of them. The new leader smiled, and bent his head down to the meat Ashkii had given him and began to eat.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Accirrah went in through the entrance way, and eyed the souls that was present in the big room. A faint smile spread across his face, but before he entered he shook his fur to make sure all the dirt had gone out from earlier.
The elk they had killed earlier was lying on the floor in the middle of everyone. It seemed like everyone was hungry, as they were digging in and having their share. The ebony brute simply sat down a little away from the others to watch as they ate. When he thought about it, he didn't really feel that hungry, and could go for a long time before he needed to eat again.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrow Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:12 pm

The beastly cranium of the ebony male shifted from left to right, searching. His breath ran hot into the night air. Visibility was clear as day to him in the frigid darkness. Two orange orbs glowed like fire ambers as he stared into the unfamiliar area to which he had never traveled upon or through. A devilish smile crept over his labrums which allowed the ivory incisors he bore within his jaws to be seen. Arrow inhaled deeply, scenting for any smells left behind from any creature. His large ears crept upright as he listened for any signs of movement within the brush. The right torn ear tip didn't bother him no longer from a years previous battle against his sworn enemy and brother, Aethos, his younger brother to whom Arrow had slaughtered in a vicious cold battle. The rough male dug his talons into the soft soil as a low thunderous growl rumbled from deep within his chest, becoming aggravated from not knowing where he now stood or to whom how he ended up in this strange place.

He shifted his appendages forward and softly. Energy was ready to explode into his limbs just in case someone or something shifted up within the forest. With his tail held straight out and ears still risen, Arrow found himself standing straight in front of a tall castle like structure. He grunted, knowing that he would not be seen fore he was a mar shadow amongst them all. Lowering his cranium towards the rocky surface, he inhaled a few times, knowing the scent better for what it and they were. Quickly he raised his body up once more and padded around a few steps more, investigating carefully with pure caution. After a few moments of consideration, the ebony titan entered the great castles gates and stepped through the doors. The flooring felt odd beneath his massive paws but he ignored this to continue forward. Scents of strange wolves flooded into his nasal passages and he inhaled deeply as he began to track down their scents. He moved quick in speed yet was as quiet as one of the mysterious wolf spirits. Arrow was using his most outstanding skill of all; tracking and hunting. Even if this so called hunt was not to kill. Moments passed until the male paused, hearing the voices of the unknown just before him in a large room within the castles walls. He paused and awaited while considering his next action..

(I will post my biography just as soon as my '7 days' have concluded because I use links outside the site xD)
Arrow
Arrow

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Arrow
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:14 am

Neptune sat silently for a while to look at her new family and then decided to join in with the meal. The blue wolf looked around and then stared at Yona. She smiled slightly and sniffed the belly of the elk and then started eating it. 'I've tasted better' Neptune thought, not really impressed by the taste but it was still food and food is always good. Neptune continued to eat the elk peacefully, enjoying every bit of it. Neptune looked over at Yona, who was eating quite noisily. Neptune looked down at the red meat at then at Yona. 'How cute. He reminds me of a puppy' The wolf thought to herself in a rather dull voice and went back to eating.
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:23 am

Silver began quietly eating the meat that Ashkii had presented to him. She was right, this is delicious he thought. The new leader changed his eating speed quickly, and had soon devoured his share of the elk. The wolf ran his tongue around his jaws, then rose to a sitting position. His blue eyes scanned the area of the castle, and noticed that Accirrah had yet to dig in. Silver took slow steps over to the black-furred wolf. "Not hungry?" he asked, a smile on his face. He inhaled the air as he looked around, and suddenly noticed a smell that wasn't there before. The male's ears shot up straight and his nose twitched. Silver turned toward the castle entrance and began cautiously padded towards it. As he neared the doors, the scent grew stronger. Silver poked his muzzle outside. There was another wolf out there for sure. "Raylin?" came the young wolf's voice, suspecting that was who it was.

(That's alright Arrow ^^ I was reminded of how beautifully you roleplay after reading your post ;_;
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrow Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Remaining where he had paused before, Arrow's ears perked upright as a confident young voice rang out amongst the frigid castle walls. 'Raylin' it had spoken in an uncertain form as if thinking that he was this Raylin creature. Arrow rolled his golden orange orbs before chuckling into the darkness, "Think again, stranger." The mysterious ebony male began to move in the exact direction of which this new males scent was drawing from. His long talon like nails clipped hard against the flooring of the castle as he continued on until he stopped, still within the shadows. He gazed with his glowing eyes, the only thing visible in the wall's shadows of the beastly brute, at a young silver and white colored male. Stepping out a bit, only so that he cranium could be seen as well as his massive front paws, "Greetings. I am Arrow. I do not mean to intrude onto this land. but you see, I'm new here." He said in his cold eerie, yet normal, deep voice to the stranger
Arrow
Arrow

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Still she continue to tear apart the piece of meat she chose to eat. Ripping medium size pieces are her muzzle turned from its natural fur color to a deep red that soaked in. Raising her head as she noticed their alpha become a bit alarmed and calling out a name which she never heard of she would raise her ears while remaining still listening to the little taps on the castle floor as if a mouse with long claws was scurrying across it. Rising up on all fours she would walk forward next to her alpha even though she was the same size as him and her body made it seem she was a male she was certain her slight slim figure can still give the imposter the idea that she was indeed female. Though Ashkii was a bit protective she stepped forward flattening her ears just in case this intruder decided to attack or not. Gazing at him confidently with her green eyes she would slightly smile as he shared his name. "I see. You must be wondering why your here as well?" she said while stepping a bit closer yet cautiously "I am Ashkii it is nice to meet you Arrow."
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrow Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:01 pm

The ebony brutes ears perked the instant the sound of hard nail like talons striking the flooring beneath his own paws. His attention was soon drawn to a new comer. This one was nearly the same size as the already two present males. However this wolf was smaller in muscle mass, making the wolf a female. Her coat had a mixture of grey and black along with bright emerald orbs. She was beautifully stunning. Arrow studied her for a few brief moments, watching the way her pelt lay when her frame came to a halt. Maybe it was the way her frame had been built that caught his attention as most she wolves are small in size and normally weak, to him. This she wolf appeared to be strong, fit and very confident within herself unlike most females he had came across. His orange gaze traveled over her and then back to the silvery male that she now stood beside. He scented the air, taking in their scents. He perked his ears are she began to speak before her companion had a chance, as she spoke he twitched his ears with interest. "Hello Ashkii. It is nice to meet you as well," he said smoothly in his deep toned voice, "To reply to your question, indeed I am pondering why I was brought to this bazar land." He slowly inhaled deeply, held it for a brief moment before releasing into a sigh.
Arrow
Arrow

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Ashkii was no more than two inches away from this male. She was confident that he posted no threat but still her posture was still in a mode that was ready to inflict a quick swipe enough to stun the wolf. She noticed how he gazed at her intently but it never occurred to her that he was analyzing her. Was he wondering why she almost looked like a male? Even Ashkii can't answer that question all she would say was "This is how my mother and wolf spirits brought me into the world don't like it than look elsewhere." Her eyes looked back into his once she snapped out of thought. Perking her ears she would hear the deepness within his voice which Ashkii smile a bit. Never has she heard a voice as deep as his well not in her old tribe. "I see. You are the same as us. We are still a bit confused why we appeared in this land with man made structures but surely together we can figure out this mystery." she said with a calm voice than stepped beside him to inhale his scent making sure she would never forget it just in case we needed to identify other wolves. "The alpha Silver seems to be a bit silent perhaps he was expecting another." she thought while looking back at Silver who stood there. "Now than I don't know if alpha will welcome you but I'm sure he will. For he welcomed many of us." she said and returned to the rest of the pack members. Walking next to a stone pillar she would lay down on her stomach while keeping her head high and alert for other new arrivals. Ashkii however would feel a bit restless and wonder if she could be excused to her claimed corridor where she met Yona the hyperactive male she met earlier.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Silver narrowed his eyes when he heard quiet laughter come from the shadows, followed by a voice, one that did not belong to Raylin. The new alpha waited, and saw the head and paws of a large wolf emerge from the darkness. Arrow his mind repeated after hearing the brute speak his name. Silver nodded in greeting, and looked around. He had expected Raylin to turn up sometime soon, but it seemed that was not the case. While the wolf had hesitated, Ashkii had approached and introduced herself to the loner. As the large she-wolf turned and padded away, the silvery male stared at Arrow with his sky-blue eyes. "As Ashkii said, I am Silver, the alpha of this pack." Silver then stepped back a pace or two and motioned with his head. "Come in" he said, smiling at the raven-furred wolf. "We just caught some prey, so go ahead and eat, as I'm sure you're hungry." Silver stepped out of the way, making room for Arrow to step past him.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:44 am

Accirrah eyed Silver as he approached him, wondering what he had to say, he perked his ears.
Food. The brute shook his head ever so slightly, telling the pack leader he could go on without food for a while.
A silent laughter filled the brutes ears, and he even looked around his own head to try and find the source of it. Just then a voice rang through the room. This wolf was a complete stranger, so Ashkii had guessed wrong. The black brute sat up, staring in the direction of Arrow, as he had announced himself as. Flicking his ear, the recruit let out a weak sigh of relief, glad that the stranger wasn't hostile. He smiled slightly, letting his body slide to the ground.
"Pleasure to meet you Arrow. We are about the same, I guess. None of us have a clear idea why we were brought here. But we have some intentions of finding out sometime. Anyway. My name is Accirrah." He said warmly. He wanted to make friends with the wolves who came through the door with no goal of hurting or damaging the pack. As long as they could go along with Accirrah, he'd be happy to be friendly in any way in return. The brute put his head onto his soft paws, finding a nice stable position to lay in, as he watched the other wolves go around their own business.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Yona lifted his head from the bleeding elk. Noticing that his muzzle was covered in blood, Yona swiftly clicked his lips clean and tried to hear what was going on around him. He padded to a wall and sat next to Accirrah, noticing that the recruit's attention lay elsewhere. Before Yona could realize what was going on, a large male-- just like Accirrah padded into the opening with Silver.

"Pleasure to meet you Arrow. We are about the same, I guess. None of us have a clear idea why we were brought here. But we have some intentions of finding out sometime. Anyway. My name is Accirrah."

"--And my name is Yona newcomer! We were brought here by straaaange forces, and it is our DESTINY to SAVE the UNIVERSE.~"

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinda Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Shinda slowly approached the large amount of wolves infront of him, as he creeped around the corner he could see that some where introducing themselves to what seemed to be a new wolf, since there was new blood in town, he might as well and bring himself into the sight to decrease the risk of attack. So with one sharp intake of air, he walked out into the clearing and said "Well since you guys are greeting a new one, might as well as add me to the mix, I just got here and I have no CLUE as to how, if someone wants to explain that would be fanFREAKINGtastic, but if not that is fine, I am sure I will find out in time. Oh, and the name is Shinda. Everybody calls me Shi though." Shinda looked at them with a half smile and hoped his larger apperance didn't make him look threatening. That would be the last thing he would want.
Shinda
Shinda

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Shinda
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:37 pm

The blue-grey wolf's attention was immediately switched when a new voice was heard.

"Well since you guys are greeting a new one, might as well as add me to the mix, I just got here and I have no CLUE as to how, if someone wants to explain that would be fanFREAKINGtastic, but if not that is fine, I am sure I will find out in time. Oh, and the name is Shinda. Everybody calls me Shi though."

Yona giggled and nimbly hopped over the this large black wolf. His body lowered and Yona tilted his head to look at the wolf called Shinda curiously. He looked very similar to Arrow, and at first the sentry assumed they were brothers, however that was not the case. "Another brute! This is great! If there are any enemies we'll have plenty of force to knock them back. My name's Yona, and this is our newly formed pack. You seem to be in the same situation as us."

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinda Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Shinda looked at the young wolf and said "Nice to meet you Yona, is the Alpha around, I would like to talk to them to see if I might join this pack. It would be nice, I was looking for a pack when I appeared here. I can be of large assistance in protecting this pack, as you can probably tell." He bent down a bit to look the younger wolf more in the eye then smiled a bit bigger and stood up straight and tall and said "Being this big is a blessing and a curse, make sure you use up your time as a youngster wisely, because there might not be many places you can fit into for very long if you get like me." He then sat down next to the younger wolf and waited for his direction on what to do.
Shinda
Shinda

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Yona tilted his head. Oh yes... in a pack there was an alpha in charge. He pinned his ears slightly back; this pack life would have to take some getting used to for Yona-- being a loner all his life. Figuring out what to do, Yona jumped to his feet and lead the way to Silver.

"There is another new wolf who has just arrived as well,~" he began. "He is with Silver--our alpha, right over here." Eventually Yona appeared in front of the alpha wolf. plopping his butt down, Yona poked the white male on his side.

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinda Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Shinda nodded at Yona and walked forward following him, he sat down next to Yona and said "We can wait for him to finish with the other wolf, first come first serve right. So, Yona, where is the rest of your family, or did they not get brought here along with you, also while we wait is there any food around here, I am starving." He smiled at the young wolf politely and waited for his reply, Shinda thought it would be a great place to be at if he did indeed get accepted into the pack by the Alpha. Then his mind went to his stomach, he was so hungry, before being brought here he hadn't ate anything for a few days.
Shinda
Shinda

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next