Fearless Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hufford Castle
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm by Arrow

» .: Arrow :.
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm by Arrow

» Shinda the Unknown
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm by Arrow

» Just a little notice...
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 am by Accirrah

» LORCÁN [WIP]
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 pm by Yona

» First Roleplay Plot
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm by Yona

» Count to a MILLION!
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 am by Accirrah

» The Banning Game
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm by Shinda

» The Keyboard Game
Hufford Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm by Bommie

Top posting users this week
No user

Roleplay Info
Time: Noon Season: Late Summer Temperature: 78 F, 23 C Weather: The sky is blue and clear. Roleplay: Silver met a few others, and after exploring and hunting together as a pack, another wolf, named Arrow, appears at the castle.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:02 am

Hufford Castle

+6
Raylin
Neptune
Ashkii
Yona
Accirrah
Silver
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hufford Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Hufford Castle

Post by Raylin Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:36 pm

(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
ıllıllı яαүℓιη ıllıllı
(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
ıllıllı [тεxт] тαℓк [тнιηк] ıllıllı
The male gave a friendly smile but still kept a good distance between himself and the two wolves. In reply to the femme's question "I am but a mere lone wolf living in the forest not to far off from here. I've been around here for quite some time, this is the first I've seen of other wolves..." Ray said in his quiet but clear voice. The gray coated canine couldn't help at giving the female a double take. He squinted for half a second '... For a second I thought she was a guy' Slightly embarrassed at his mistake as well as the fact that the she wolf had more of a manly presence then himself he batted at his ear as if to get rid of a tick or flea, but in reality was just a nervous habit.

Ray glanced at the male, and although he was silent, Ray couldn't help but feel as if he was being laughed at. 'Obviously he is laughing with me and not at me... Haha...' At this, Ray actually did let out a quiet chuckle. The female spoke up once again asking for names. 'I guess they both just got here... They don't seem to know each other either...' She walked off after that, before Ray had figured out why she was back "Raylin Mávros Aímata. Raylin, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances" he said still curious what she had meant by 'here for a reason'. It's true that Ray had woke up in the strange land months ago but he never actually put to much thought into it.
(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
Raylin
Raylin
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Raylin Mávros Aímata
Mate/Crush: Nobody as of now
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hufford Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:43 am

She gave her attention to the wolf whom spoke to himself but she didn't trust none of them what so ever. Still Ashkii held a smile before noticing the strange male take at least two glances at her, flattening her ears she uttered a growl she knew that she was seen as a male before they even would THINK that a female's voice would belong to none other than a femme. Raising her ear's she cleared her throat before looking about the place. "If this is your first time seeing other wolves that would only mean this whole region hasn't been inhabited for quite some time probably ages." She began and would think silently it would seem as if her are needed here, perking her ears to him once more she'll give a small smile while he spoke his identity " Hello, Raylin. I am Ashkii from a mere Navajo Tribe. " she said while eyeing him closely she than looked at the other femme who did not speak but remained quiet. Ashkii wasn't really the type to socialize as much even back at the homeland she didn't talk to her brothers and sisters well the people (wolves) of the tribe. All she wants is her mother and to see her well after all she is becoming an elder in a few moons.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ashkii
Mate/Crush: N/A
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hufford Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Yona gave off a small and unnoticeable smirk, content with knowing the pasts of these wolves. He gave himself a quick lick before jumping back into conversation, putting off his impression from before. "So you have been here for awhile. Then do you know what this place is, or if there is anyone else here?" Yona asked shortly. The more he knew the better. "I did scent a few things earlier, but not from any of you guys. I think there are more wolves around here somewhere."

"We could go and...look around...~"

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Yona
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Ashkii flicked her eyes towards the male whom she met earlier and growled a bit she didn't trust none. Turning her back to them she began to pad off towards the castle's big doors that led her in this prison. Pushing the huge doors apart she felt the fresh air of the outside world. She felt a smile reach her lips after all the outdoors will always be her home. A raven sat in a tree and she would stare at it, it would call to her but soon took off in the distance she cocked her head towards the direction it flew and with that she smelt a scent of sweet pollen. "Flowers?" she thought, while running towards the scent in the distance as the raven flew above.

- to bellam garden-
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ashkii
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Yona pinned his ears back slightly, a cheesy smile though still upon his face. 'Oh no, was it something I said?~' The wolf questioned within his mind. The incidence was soon forgotten, as Ashkii turned tail and headed out a huge castle door. Yona dipped his head politely to her, though the large female could not lay her eyes upon him at that time. Looking at everyone, he gave a wink before scampering after the wolf. It wouldn't be long till he returned to them with more new friends.

-To Bellam Garden

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raylin Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:30 pm

(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
ıllıllı яαүℓιη ıllıllı
(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
ıllıllı [тεxт] тαℓк [тнιηк] ıllıllı
Ray pretended to be oblivious to the female, Ashkii's, small signs of hostility against him. 'Awkward... She noticed I guess... That must be pretty annoying though... People mistaking you for a...' Casting the thought aside, he spoke up "It's nice to meet you, Askii" He said with a polite smile hoping he could give her a better perspective of himself. Standing up, Ray turned to face the lighter coated male "Actually there are... others" Raylin got real quiet. 'No... They wouldn't believe a word I said... I'm only trying to get on their good side' The gray's ears perked up "Haha, That's right, you could scent them too? On my way here, I passed two others, I thought you guys with them" Ray thought about saying his good byes right about now when he saw that they decided to go look around. The two wolves seemed to be headed towards the wolves he mentioned a second ago. 'It's about time one of these wolves will step up as alpha... With so many wolves in the area... I need to be on good terms with everyone' He thought as he followed after Ashkii and the male who he had yet to catch the name of.

( Enter Bellam Garden )
(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
Raylin
Raylin
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Raylin Mávros Aímata
Mate/Crush: Nobody as of now
Crystals:

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Neptune smiled while drooling as she stared blankly at the wall in front of her. After sitting in the same spot for almost a few days by now, Neptune got pretty bored and seemed to have taken interest in the wall. "GAH!" Neptune gasped as she snapped out of her daydream. She looked around searching for anyone, but it was empty, and voices were no longer able to be heard. 'How long have I been here...?' Neptune questioned herself, looking down at her blue tummy feeling extremely hungry after not eating for days. Little Neptune grumbled to herself annoyingly  and got up to go do something other than wasting time in her life, but quickly sat down to think about food again. "Ehehehehe- No, I should find actual food instead of day dreaming about it. Neptune you idiot!" Neptune slapped herself for being so incredibly intelligent. Once again, the wolf got up and started to search the area but after realising that this place had no food, Neptune growled to herself, having no success in her search and decided to give up. While hanging her head low, Neptune made her way out of the castle to look for something else. 'Who would of thought being alone was so diffucu-' Neptune paused and then began to blurt out to her self "Hahaha, what am I saying, I'm not lonely..." Neptune looked at her paws, obviously feeling lonely. She sighed and began walking towards a direction that would hopefully lead her someplace more peaceful than a castle.

TO - BOENT MEADOW Very Happy
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:47 pm

-From Bellam Garden

Entering through the doors Yona found himself yet again in the main room of the castle, but something was missing. "Oh, where did that female-wolf from before gone?" The wolf was nowhere to be seen now, but a scent trail told Yona she had left...off into the unknown of the landscape. Just to make sure the male threw his head side to side, trying to find the strange femme whom hadn't even spoke when Ashkii and he introduced themselves. How disappointing... but perhaps she might return to this place? Twirling in a circle he sat his grey butt down on the tile, waiting for the others to arrive.

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:32 pm

The ebony brute slowly made his way towards the huge doors the ground. He shivered slightly, feeling the suns warmth disappear from his body, Accirrah stopped for a moment, looking up at the wonderful structure in front of him. Tilting his head, he was wondering what actually this place hid. Maybe deep inside in the dark, he could find something kept secret for many years? He highly doubted it though, considering the size of the place. He only wanted to find a place to rest for now.
The male padded steadily in through the gates, immediately noticing Yona sitting on the floor. Accirrah gave him a slight smile.
"Hello..." He said, looking around once as before, then he walked past the male. But he stopped in his tracks after walking a couple of feet on the cold tile floor, and he turned his head back. "Sorry you had to see me like that back there..." He said silently, but brightened up immediately. "But know, that I'm not always serious." He yipped as a yawn interrupted him, escaping his lungs. Accirrah stretched his legs in annoyance, walking slowly over to a corner of the large room. 'I might just be lucky enough to get some rest before the others arrive, and before some interesting stuff happens...' He thought to himself, laying down, almost disappearing on the floor. He was more like a fluffy lumpy part of the floor, but his slowly rising and lowering chest gave away his position. He kept his eyes locked on the entrance, wondering when the others would show up. But he felt his eyelids getting heavy, and he had to struggle to stay awake. By now he was too lazy to get up again, so he just lay there silently while waiting for something to happen.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Accirrah
Mate/Crush: None yet :P
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Hufford Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:46 pm

Yona's eyes squeezed shut, a smirk escaping his lips as Accirrah spoke. "Ah, but are we not always anything?~" was all he replied.
The ebony-coated brute then yawned; he appeared to be tired. In response Yona gave out a stretched yawn as well. He wasn't tired, but Yona swore these things were contagious. Quietly, Yona swiped his tail along the floor as he sat waiting. Eventually though, he too lay down onto the cold tile.

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:38 am

(Since I am lazy to post in the meadows, let's just say Neptune went there and grabbed le snack)

Neptune walked happily as her freshly caught rabbit from the meadows hanged from her mouth. Already drooling, Neptune let out a very pleased smile as she walked closer to the doors of the castle. She paused. It was the same scent she smelt from before. Neptune let down her prey in front of her paws and sniffed around a bit. 'It is the same...' Neptune sighed, a little bummed out she wasn't able to eat in peace. The wolf grabbed her little snack and went to the entrance of the castle, cautiously pushing out the doors with her right paws. What she saw was something she did not expect. Two wolves she had never met. "Oh...hey..." Neptune awkwardly said with the prey hanging from her wet mouth unsure of what to do at the moment.
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Marline Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:12 pm

A lean black fae padded softly through the forest. Her breathing was slow and steady as she neared the castle. Her pale yellow eyes scanned the area determining if it was safe to enter or not. To her the castle looked rather welcoming yet ominous at the same time. She had never been in this place before and was curious as to who lived here, if any. The wolf lowered her body into a crouch and inched her way forwards. Once she arrived at the entrance she poked her head around the door. At first she saw nothing but her nose told her otherwise. 'Other wolves... So the legends are true. I'm not alone.' She thought warily. At first she thought she'd better turn back but thought better of it and proceeded with caution but rose up slightly so she appeared more regal. The fae was alert and held her head high and her ears were erect. She narrowed her eyes slightly as she thought she saw a shadow move. Her head whipped forwards once again at the sound of voices.
Marline
Marline

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Marlie
Mate/Crush: Nope
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Yona slowly raised his head; the castle doors slowly began to creep open. He stood up; just in case it was not a friendly visitor...

"Oh...hey..." A femme awkwardly muttered as she approached slowly. Yona relaxed; it was just that female wolf from before. Through her eyes it seemed as if this female had never even met them... though just this morning he and Ashkii had tried to communicate with the wolf. Maybe she has bee's in her brain? Yona began thinking to himself.

Yona gave out a exaggerated sigh, giving a polite smile as he simply decided just to play along. "Hello stranger, no need to be wary. I'm sure you are in the same situation as us."

His eyes flickered down to the wild hare in the wolf's jaw... and Yona himself just began to realize how hungry he was beginning to feel. One rabbit though would only be enough for one wolf, so he didn't bother asking to share. His body was so small anyways; Accirrah would need food more than he. He began to drool, but Yona had managed to shake out of it, giving off another sly smile as he pointed to Accirah and himself. "This is Accirrah, and I'm Yona.~ We just met as well, and there are more of us in the back outside... we all came here mysteriously. I assume you did as well."

Just then a groan in the doorway sounded again, but when he had turned to look nothing could be seen. Yona narrowed his eyes expectantly; the scent of wolf on his tongue. "Oh?~ We seem to have another visitor somewhere."

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:49 pm

As Silver neared the castle, he saw a black wolf peeking in through the door. Accirrah! he thought. But in a few more steps, he realized that this wasn't someone he knew; it was another loner. As he got close enough to say something and be heard, he shuffled his paws a bit before calling out to the wolf. "Hello?" The young male stopped beside the wolf, which he saw to be female. She looks strong Silver thought, noticing the fem's muscular build. His blue eyes flicked back up to the head of the she-wolf, waiting for her to turn around and face him.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hufford Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://fearlesshearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 pm

"This is Accirrah, and I'm Yona.~ We just met as well, and there are more of us in the back outside... we all came here mysteriously. I assume you did as well."

"Well… uh… nice meeting you" Neptune laughed awkwardly but soon stopped when she noticed no one was laughing with her. "Uh.. I'll just go eat.. over here… Yeah, thats-"

"Hello?"

'Oh my gosh!' Neptune thought as she quickly turned around to see another wolf. "Oh… u-uh…" Neptune could feel herself sweating. She looked over to the side, to embarrassed to face the wolf she just saw. She couldn't even believe she just stuttered. "Hi?" Neptune smiled with the food in her mouth and slowly moved away to the spot where she wanted to eat her food. The wolf mentally slapped herself for being so awkward around wolves she just met. She sighed, feeling a little more comfortable when she arrived at a corner of the castle, even though it wasn't away from any of the wolves.
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Accirrah lifted his head slightly as a lot of stuff happened at once. had now returned, and also another wolf had come, that the warrior did not recognize from anywhere... The black furball on the floor twitched slightly, and sat up to look at them as they spoke. "Greetings..." The brute said, as Yona introduced him to the stranger. "Oh... And welcome back, Silver." He said politely. He yawned, loudly. It almost echoed through the halls. His ears twitched at the sounds, as his own voice was heard throughout the place. But other than that, the ebony male didn't seem to give much notice to it.

He stared at the group of wolves in front of him, feeling like he gave away a dark aura. But what he really had on his mind, was what Yona had said earlier, about a 'visitor'... He felt some kind of unknown scent in the air as well, and that was the thing he tried to concentrate on... He soon found out which scent belonged to who, and which smell that got left out, for the unknown soul somewhere around. In case that wolf was watching, the brute sank down on the floor, camouflaging himself in the darkness. He crawled into another position silently, making sure nobody saw exactly where he went. The brute had no choice but to take no risks, in case something happened.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Accirrah
Mate/Crush: None yet :P
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Hufford Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marline Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Marlie raised her head and jumped with surprise. Her fur bristled a bit as she saw the male come up beside her. She narrowed her eyes for a moment taking the wolf in. She slowly let her fur lie flat when she realized he wasn't going to hurt her. She took a few paced away from him. The fae wasn't trying to be unfriendly but being a loner had taught her to be wary of strangers. Her yellow eyes took in the rest of the wolves. She noticed they seemed friendly enough. Marlie once again turned her head up to face the male. "Hello." She said rather quietly as though she was shy. She shuffled her paws slightly nervously but managed to give him a small smile.
Marline
Marline

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Yona couldn't help but continue to sneer like an idiot; this wolf was just so amusing to watch. He giggled at the gold rimmed she-wolf while enjoying her awkwardness. Looking away he stood up, observing his surroundings. Silver had recently entered, but now it seemed as if he was busy speaking to a black furred fae. Ah, that must be the presence from before. he realized.

He began staring at that certain wolf, as if analyzing her... which was what Yona was actually doing in fact. He overheard the she-wolf muster a hello, which at least proved she was somewhat friendly. After the speaking has seized, Yona himself let out some words. "Well then...~ Is everyone here now? This is such a lovely situation for a meeting on this situation."

Yona knew that the wolf whom just entered most likely had no idea what was going on, but regardless he wanted to get to know these wolves and where they were.~ "Come, yellow-eyed one. Take a seat, all shall be explained."

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 am

Neptune nommed on her food like an idiot while watching another new wolf who just came into the castle. At least she wasn't the only new one around here. The blue wolf continued to munch away on her food, watching the wolves she just met, thinking about ways she could become their friend. "Hey, what do you guys call yourselves?  Like do you have a pack name or something?" The wolf finally said after swallowing the last bit of her food. Her words came out normally, which Neptune threw a party in her mind because of it. Neptune looked down at the fur and bones of the rabbit and maybe like one organ. She swished her tail side to side, satisfied with her meal and rolled onto her back, trying to get relaxed in her supposedly new home.
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:59 am

Silver smiled a bit at the she-wolf's shyness, completely ignoring the fact that he was feeling a small amour of insecurity himself. "Why don't you come join us?" he suggested, motioning with a black and white striped paw at the castle. The wolf swished his tail and slowly stepped past the black-furred femme and into the large structure. Inside, he saw that everyone else was there, excluding Raylin. There was even another new wolf inside, a blue she-wolf who had just finished a meal. Silver felt a weight drop onto his shoulders. If he was going to run this place, he better start getting on top of things. Just as he walked in, he heard that wolf ask if they had a pack name. Silver's thoughts began to race. What did those spirits say? That we had to be strong, righteous, and fearless in our hearts? he thought. "The Fearless Hearts" he replied, actually sounding formal and in control for once. "Now, you guys, why don't you all decide which ranks you want? Then we can at least get that figured out" he continued. The young wolf instantly felt better, even somewhat proud of himself. He then padded towards the center of the room, trying his best to appear as a leader should. "After we get these ranks decided, we will figure out what we will do in this world."
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:
Hufford Castle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hufford Castle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Neptune flipped over onto her stomach and looked at Silver. "That's a nice pack name" She complimented and stood up. She padded over towards Silver and sat down somewhere in front of him, but still keeping her distance. "Rank huh?" Neptune thought for a moment and could only think about that rabbit she ate. Who would've thought that just thinking about it gave her an idea. "How about a hunter as my rank?" She grinned awkwardly and looked at Silver, waiting for him to agree with her.
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 am

Silver turned his head as he heard a voice from over to his side. It was the blue she-wolf. "Oh, thanks" he replied a bit awkwardly. He nodded his head as she came over and sat down in front of him. I should probably get some names too... he realized. "A hunter? Sure! We definitely need one of those!" he said, eagerly agreeing with her. "By the way...what's your name? I'm Silver" the wolf inquired, putting on his own smile.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Yona stretched, "Ahh, the Fearless Hearts huh? Mm... I wonder if any of us really are fearless?~"
Names were always such silly things. It seemed that everyone was going to start a pack. This was a first for Yona, whom has never even considered being in such a controlling environment, but perhaps it would be a nice change from his old life. His snake-like eyes would watch Silver, waiting for him to approach and engage in conversation. Soon however, Yona had lost patience. He already had a thought on what and who he wanted to be. "My name is Yona," he blurted out, "The duty of a sentry is whom I wish to be.~ Out and patrolling this new world."
This is what he believed the rank was called. He wasn't quite sure, as other tribes would often have different names. The only reason he wanted to become a Sentry was from watching other wolves on the edge of their territory. It was fun being run off from them.

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Neptune smiled as she heard Silver accept her as a hunter in his pack. "Ah, I can't believe I didn't even say my name!" Neptune said and then looked away. She muttered something to herself and then turned back to Silver. "Er, well I'm Neptune." She said and then pointed to her chest. "If you forget my name, remember that my name is the planet of this symbol, although I'm not sure if you know much about space and stuff like that." She said and then looked at Silver with a straight face, but turned quickly into a smile. 'My new home huh? How fun.' She thought and then sat down. What a nice atmosphere. It wasn't so crowded with working wolves back at home. Neptune could guarantee that she was going to enjoy her stay.
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Marline Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Marline nodded slowly as if taking the whole situation in. She shifted her position and managed a small smile at the male who seemed to be taking charge. "Fearless Hearts." She head him say. The black fae followed him and sat down with the other wolves. She was still getting used to being around so many wolves. It was a difficult adjustment from being alone but for the time being she was doing fairly well. Marlie pricked her ears and sat up in attention as she listened to the other wolves conversations. 'Ranks eh?' She thought wondering where she'd fit in best. She knew she wasn't a very good hunter so that wouldn't do. She wasn't the most focused wolf either. The black wolf's head turned to the one who introduced himself as 'Yona' and smirked at his fist comment about them being fearless or not. "Hello everyone. It's nice to meet you all." Marlie began a little bit uncomfortably. She had grown unaccustomed to talking to toher but she made the best of it. "My name is Marlie and I suppose I'd make a fairly good warrior or fighter, if I do say so myself." The fae announced with a slightly lopsided grin.
Marline
Marline

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next