Fearless Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hufford Castle
First Roleplay Plot EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm by Arrow

» .: Arrow :.
First Roleplay Plot EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm by Arrow

» Shinda the Unknown
First Roleplay Plot EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm by Arrow

» Just a little notice...
First Roleplay Plot EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 am by Accirrah

» LORCÁN [WIP]
First Roleplay Plot EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 pm by Yona

» First Roleplay Plot
First Roleplay Plot EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm by Yona

» Count to a MILLION!
First Roleplay Plot EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 am by Accirrah

» The Banning Game
First Roleplay Plot EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm by Shinda

» The Keyboard Game
First Roleplay Plot EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm by Bommie

Top posting users this week
No user

Roleplay Info
Time: Noon Season: Late Summer Temperature: 78 F, 23 C Weather: The sky is blue and clear. Roleplay: Silver met a few others, and after exploring and hunting together as a pack, another wolf, named Arrow, appears at the castle.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:02 am

First Roleplay Plot

3 posters

Go down

First Roleplay Plot Empty First Roleplay Plot

Post by Silver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:15 pm

All of you have been noticing that the roleplay has gotten slow, almost to the point of dying completely, yes? Well I'm hoping to introduce a plot to get activity back up. It won't involve much action or fighting in the posts, but I think it will add a very interesting aspect to the roleplay. Allow me to explain.

There are spirits who live in the land of Ishabar, specifically dwelling in Teleko Cave, a landmark in the Gravindom section of the land. Each of the spirits will begin to call out to one specific wolf, bringing them all to travel across the land and into Teleko Cave. Once there, the cave branches out in several different tunnels. Each wolf will be called down a different path. Once they reach the end of the tunnel they were drawn into, they come upon a crystal. Inside that crystal is the spirit that had called out to them. Each spirit will associate with the wolf they called out to, and they each have different names and types of crystals. Within each crystal, the spirit possesses a different power, which they will lend to their wolf in times of need. After speaking a few words to their wolf, the spirits talk of a trial. Each wolf, on their way back to the entrance of the cave, will face some of their greatest fears or weaknesses. If they can make it back out, then it is proven to the spirits that they are indeed one of the wolves transported to Ishabar to liberate the land of the dark magic lurking within it.

Okay, so I kind of threw this together in a few minutes, and I'm still not sure about which spirits go with which crystal and which power yet either. However, when the time comes for the plot, I will write all three elements down on a single scrap of paper, do so for each wolf, then chuck them in a hat, and draw one out for each wolf. I'm excited, and I hope you are too. If you have any questions or comments, post below ^^
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Mate/Crush: Nope
Crystals:
First Roleplay Plot Left_bar_bleue100/100First Roleplay Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://fearlesshearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

First Roleplay Plot Empty Re: First Roleplay Plot

Post by Accirrah Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:23 am

YES! I can't wait x3
I might eliminate Accirrah there... Because he is one of my worst creations... But I might not xP
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Accirrah
Mate/Crush: None yet :P
Crystals:
First Roleplay Plot Left_bar_bleue15/100First Roleplay Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm

Yes...this pleases me.~
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Yona
Mate/Crush: N/A
Crystals:
First Roleplay Plot Left_bar_bleue0/0First Roleplay Plot Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down