Fearless Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hufford Castle
Hufford Castle EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm by Arrow

» .: Arrow :.
Hufford Castle EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm by Arrow

» Shinda the Unknown
Hufford Castle EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm by Arrow

» Just a little notice...
Hufford Castle EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 am by Accirrah

» LORCÁN [WIP]
Hufford Castle EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 pm by Yona

» First Roleplay Plot
Hufford Castle EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm by Yona

» Count to a MILLION!
Hufford Castle EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 am by Accirrah

» The Banning Game
Hufford Castle EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm by Shinda

» The Keyboard Game
Hufford Castle EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm by Bommie

Top posting users this week
No user

Roleplay Info
Time: Noon Season: Late Summer Temperature: 78 F, 23 C Weather: The sky is blue and clear. Roleplay: Silver met a few others, and after exploring and hunting together as a pack, another wolf, named Arrow, appears at the castle.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:02 am

Hufford Castle

+6
Raylin
Neptune
Ashkii
Yona
Accirrah
Silver
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hufford Castle Empty Hufford Castle

Post by Silver Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Hufford Castle Castle10

Inside this castle, the wolves of the Fearless Hearts Pack lives. The castle is more strongly built than Drako Castle, though it is slightly smaller. Very few creatures enter the castle, aside from the wolves, a few butterflies from the garden, and occasionally a few mice. There is the main room in the front, and the two hallways behind the front room lead into four other rooms, two rooms for each hallway.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Mate/Crush: Nope
Crystals:
Hufford Castle Left_bar_bleue100/100Hufford Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://fearlesshearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hufford Castle Empty Re: Hufford Castle

Post by Silver Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Silver had no idea how he got here. One minute he had been standing in a forest with spirits around him, and now he was here, standing in front of a castle. He turned his head and looked behind him. He couldn't see anyone else around. Weren't the spirits still here though? The wolf took a careful pawstep in the direction of the small castle. He looked over his shoulder again, and saw nothing but his own white-tipped tail being blown gently in the small breeze. Silver continued to approach the castle, until he reached the entrance. Was something waiting for him inside? Was he even supposed to go inside? Eager to find out, he stepped forward and peeked inside. "Hello?" he called out, looking around as he took another step inside. Once he was fully inside the castle, he turned around and looked at the entrance from the outside. He sighed and sat down. Was this really the world the spirits had told him he needed to save? Didn't they say there would be other wolves, and monsters that they would have to battle? Silver didn't see either. Perhaps the spirits had just been messing with him...Silver growled quietly at the thought. He hated when people tricked him like that. But hopefully that wasn't the case. The gray-furred brute looked down at his paws. He would wait and see if any other wolves appeared, and ask them if they had been sent here by spirits.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Soon Accirrah found himself standing in front of the large rocky, mountain of a place to live. His blue eyes went around the outlines of the castle. Over the spires and towers.
He had never seen anything like it. It was straightforward beautiful. And a strong scent of plants entered his nose, almost immediately. He heavily inhaled the scent, to get as much of it as he could before he got used to it. He closed his eyes, smiling before looking at the entrance in front of him. He walked slowly over to it, and his shining fur blended in with the shadows as he walked into them.
'What if someone is already in there, slowly pulling me towards the place just to end my life?' The thought made him shiver, but he wasn't afraid. He was top trained in fighting, and he had experience in battle. He was ready for anything that might just appear before him. He grinned and soon he stood by the partly gate. He pushed his head inside, staring into it. The place smelled differently from what it did outside. Here, it smelled older, and something else. Something unfamiliar... He saw a wolf. One he had never seen before. "Hello there?" He said calmly. He knew if this wolf was to attack him, he could just pull his head out of the door, and try to close if as much as he could before running off. He wouldn't even try to fight, unless he really had to. For all he knew, he had just entered some territory of some wolf.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Accirrah
Mate/Crush: None yet :P
Crystals:
Hufford Castle Left_bar_bleue15/100Hufford Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Silver snapped his head up when he heard a voice. In front of him stood a male wolf with sleek, shiny black fur and a blue scarf around his neck. Is this one of the other wolves? he thought, getting to his paws. "Hello" he greeted the other wolf. He shook out his silvery fur and took a few steps toward the wolf until they were a few feet apart. Now to find out if he is one of the wolves I'm supposed to find... he told himself. "Who are you? And how did you get here?" Silver asked, not really caring yet if he sounded rude or not. After all, this could be a wolf he was supposed to fight against instead of fight with. And if he is one of the wolves I'm supposed to fight with, was he here before me? Does he know anything about this place? he thought. Silver's blue eyes wandered away from those of the other wolf's and gazed at the walls of the castle before once again focusing on the black brute again. His orbs were drawn to the blue scarf worn around the wolf's neck. How did he get that? Silver wanted to know so many things right now that he just couldn't find the answers to. He just sighed and pushed the other questions out of his mind for the moment and focused on getting the answers to the questions he had just asked this mysterious stranger.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Accirrah sighed in relief when the stranger spoke, and didn't snarl before pouncing at him with his claws pointed at him. The black brute walked fully inside, before sitting down in front of the entrance. He was staring at the ground, not knowing what to say, when the other male found something for him to say. "Where I come from? Well... I've been wandering for quite some time now... I don't even know where 'home' Is anymore... He replied silently, before looking up at the other wolf again. "I was climbing a hill with a few trees on the top, and noticed this place. I have never seen anything like it, so I went to take a look... I didn't disturb you... Did I?" He replied, with a deep voice. It had been a while since he had talked to a wolf, and he didn't really remember his own voice very well... He noticed the other brute was looking at his scarf. Accirrah looked off to the side, hoping he wouldn't ask about it. He didn't want to talk about it, unless he really had to. (Because I have no idea right now... xD) He looked back at the other brute, trying to change the subject in case he was to ask. "And may I ask of your name?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Silver cocked his head as the wolf answered. He nodded slowly as he went on the explain. The hill with trees on it...I think I remember seeing that he thought. "Oh...uh, no you didn't disturb me" he replied. Silver stood there, not exactly knowing what to say next, until the silence was broken when the other wolf asked what his name was. "Oh, my name is Silver" he answered. "What about you?" the wolf asked. The young male's blue orbs peered past the wolf in front of him in an attempt to see the hill from which the canine said he had come from. There's so much to explore out there... he realized, feeling a jolt of eagerness to go out on an adventure around the territory. His tail tip twitched as he looked back at the ebony-hued wolf with the blue scarf.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Accirrah was happy that he hadn't made the stranger, who now had told the black brute, his name was Silver. He cleared his throat silently, looking around in the room they were in once more, when he heard Silver speak again. "Oh... I'm so sorry for not saying sooner! I'm Accirrah! Pleasant to meet you, Silver!" He said, smiling. He looked back, behind himself and outside. He really wanted to look more around the area, since everything seemed so strange, and beautiful this far. His curiosity about Silver was the first thing he thought about though. "I'm sorry to ask... But, have you been in the area for a long time? Do you know some great places to visit...?" The blue scarfed wolf stopped himself before he asked too many questions. And he heard the sentence stopped in a awkward way. He stretched one of his legs a little, feeling a little better as he did. Then he sighed, waiting for Silver to reply.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Silver nodded when the wolf said his name in return. "Nice to meet you too...Accirrah" be said smiling, hesitating in order to get the wolf's name right. He saw Accirrah look over his shoulder at what was outside. So he wants to know too... Silver was about to suggest that they go outside and talk when the raven-furred brute asked him how long he had been here, and if he knew any interesting places. The wolf sighed before he answered. "No...I haven't. I got here just a short while ago" he replied in a somewhat melancholy voice, though he brightened up seconds later. "Maybe we could go outside and talk, or explore the castle or something?" he suggested, hoping that Accirrah would agree to one of the two.
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Accirrah Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Accirrah nodded as Silver replied to him. And he listened to what he had to say further. His head lowered slightly as he said he had just showed up there as well. "Oh... Okay then... Some nice timing there I guess..." He said, and that was exactly what he thought. He had believed that his future was already a fate, that he couldn't change, made by someone higher up in the system of souls. He sighed, since he had really stopped thinking this way long ago. As Silver said something about going outside, he reacted quickly, looking up at him with a smile. "Yes! Let's go outside! I've really wanted to look around the area since I came." He said, turning around quickly and almost leaping outside into fresher air, a wide smile spreading across his face.
Accirrah
Accirrah
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Silver smiled and eagerly followed Accirrah outside of the castle. The wolf breathed in the fresh air, enjoying it and closing his eyes for a moment. Then he exhaled the huge breath he had taken in, and turned his azure gaze onto the black wolf beside him. "Is there any particular place you want to go?" he asked. Silver was able to smell the scent of flowers and plants nearby, and was curious about it. He turned his head in the direction of the enticing smell, and took a few steps towards it. "Maybe over here?" he suggested, looking back at Accirrah before continuing on to find out what the source of the smell was.

*~-.To Bellam Garden.-~*
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:11 pm

How long has it been now? It hasn't been too long has it? Perhaps only an hour or two of being in this strange land. It was beautiful yes, but the eerie silence unnerved Yona. Like something...lurked in the distance watching. Last thing he remembered was this...spirit of some sort, telling him about destiny and some place. Was this the place it spoke of? He had just begun to approach the castle, seeing its large structure from where he 'magically' woke up. Something about the castle was inviting, but overall Yona was just curious to explore.

"Hello?~" Yona called, "Is anyone here?" The blue-grey wolf paused a bit waiting for an answer, but when nothing was heard, he went ahead and opened the doors. They were heavy, and opening them made loud creaks filtrate throughout the rooms. 'I should put on some muscle.' He realized.

Looking around after some dust cleared, he wasn't surprised when he saw no one in sight. Picking up some scents however made Yona realize there were wolves here recently. He could go find them...but this huge pillow across the room...

This huge pillow was calling out to him...it was just....so...fluffy...

Before Yona could do anything, the fluffiness engulfed him, and he was now laying on top this gigantic cushion. It was so comfy...'I-I'll just wait here and nap for a bit.~ Until they find me.~'

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Yona
Mate/Crush: N/A
Crystals:
Hufford Castle Left_bar_bleue0/0Hufford Castle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:13 am

The sudden feeling when you wander far and not know where your headed is like wandering through emptiness for days. A wolf whose pelt was of black, grey and white stood tall than any average wolf. It looked male but actually was female with the curves now outlining her body. She happened to have a blanket that wrapped around her neck and acted as a pancho but surely to her it was her one and only prize posession. The blanket had stitched tribal designs as for many colors spreading about the cloth. And embedded in her fur behind her ears acting as a braid was carved beads. Standing there for a bit she looked about the area taking in the scenery. But what caught her eye was a castle that stood tall.  Padding towards this large stoned structure she eyed it cautiously before pushing aside the large doors only to enter a large room with furniture that had a modern feel to it. Standing there she howled out for anyone but nothing responded to her call. " Hello?! " she howled out before padding down a hall to check the rooms. "Hello?! I was wondering.. If anyone knew where I am?!" she called out.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Ashkii
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Yona perked up his ears, "Oh?" He wondered aloud.  His head picked up from the dusty but oh so fluffy pillow. It was so squishy; the wolf might have not seen him in the amass of pillow wonder. The blue-grey a wolf got up, arching his back in a long stretch. Yona's eyes were cloudy with tiredness, but his navy colored eyes managed to make out the shape of a tall and lean looking wolf. At first he thought the stranger was a male, but when that voice sounded, Yona discovered that it was in fact a fae. He didn't bother calling back; that would be far to boring. Instead the wolf slipped between the walls and pillars, hoping to meet the wolf face to face. Yona hoped the female wouldn't be aggressive, but then again a small part of him hoped it was. Either way it didn't matter to him. "Hey there!~" He sounded out, now standing directly behind the new wolf. His eyes shone with friendliness, not a care in the world with who this wolf was. "Welcome to I don't know where.~ So you are wandering around too?"

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:30 am

The castles walls were giant than she ever imagined but it did not feel quite like home. Still she walked down the halls checking each open room till she finally heard a voice telling by its tone it was male a bit deep. She stood for a bit staring at nothing but the marbled wall before turning around to face this mysterious wolf. It was a male of blue and grey and compared to her size he was rather small. Ashkii stood tall but sitting down she'll lean forward while eyeing him still ; perhaps this wolf is friendly or not. "Hi, if your not the one whom I shall speak too. Than tell me this are you lost as well." she questioned while getting back up and turning her back to him and entered a room that had a giant bed frame with a few silk curtains hanging down from the top frame making the bed seem like a tent but a beautiful one. "This place.... Its not normal.." she thought while sniffing all about before plopping down on some kind of rug.  "Where are my people.." she said softly while swishing her tail and clawing the stoned floor.  "Who are you male?" she asked
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Yona stayed smiling, despite the wolf and her professional tone. Before he knew it she turned tail and began walking into another room. Yona followed in silently, his paw steps treading lightly against the tiled floor. A large object took up most the rooms space. It was strange looking, but it had those same fluffy pillows. It couldn't be that bad. He gazed at it, disregarding the females quiet murmur about her people. After some 'inspection' Yona too lay down, his blue tipped paws crossing neatly.

"Who am I...?~" He repeated closing his eyes and giving a sly grin, "I don't know, its not important. But what is yours lass? Perhaps then I shall then tell you more.~"

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neptune Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Small paws carried the body of Neptune who was just looking around the outside of the castle. It reminded her so much of her own pack, execpt the building was a mansion, so a castle wasn't unusual to her. Neptune was very catious, knowing that this was wolf territory. She could tell that there were wolves were inside. Muffled sounds came out as Neptune leaned against the wall of the castle with her ear on the cold building. She could hear wolf voices.

'Wolves!' Neptune thought to herself happily and walked right to the entrance of the castle. She looked up and down, taking a look at it once more and then pushed the doors open so she could get inside. She looked around for anyone around, but it was empty. No wolf. Neptune yawned and sat down for a moment to admire the inside. Once again, it reminded her of home, but the castle being much more bigger. 'I might like it here.' Neptune smiled to herself and sat in her place for a while.
Neptune
Neptune

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:09 am

She eyed the stranger for a few seconds before undoing her blanket around her neck and laid it on the bed the room had. She then hopped on this strange soft nest before curling up to eye him once more. She began to think this wolf did not trust her and surely she did not trust him. "
Peyral ashkii ta navajo tribe." she spoke in a nice soft tone before saying " I am Ashkii from the Navajo Tribe." she translated while eyeing him cautiously " If you do not wish to share who you are it is fine. I ain't the one to force a wolf for their identity." Ashkii began while licking her paw softly since a few days ago she happened to get a few thorns stuck in her flesh from a rose bush she came across.
She motioned the stranger to sit with her but really she meant the huge fluff ball (pillow) laying beside her. She wanted to know more of the stranger and hopefully find out whats going on. Telling from the castle's scent there were more wolves.  Ashkii shook her pelt and stretch her muscles from a long walk but still nothing made sense to her this place reminded her of some prison or strange wolves whom she ecountered back at the homeland.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:43 pm

"Ah, I figured as much." Yona stated swishing his tail. "You tribe wolves are always so serious, it wasn't hard to tell.~" He remembered back to the real world, where he often lived surrounded by various packs of tribes and clans, each with different silly beliefs and traditions. Perhaps Ashkii was in one of them. Yona himself never held any certain beliefs, nor did he follow any strict living style like the clans.

He hopped up onto the large pelt, surprised by the way he sunk into it slightly. Yona scooted right up next to Ashkii, a little too close for comfort. He eyed her for a brief moment, taking time to gaze into her delicate orbs. "Okay, we are friends now.~" He then blankly stated turning away. "I suppose some 'super natural entity' spoke to you too?"

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:47 am

[color=red] She merely felt the weight of this large moss nest cosume her like she was sinking in once this male decided to hop on. Once aboard she felt him quite too close but she didn't mind back at home everyone slept together for warmth in a pile it showed the love we had for each other as brothers and sisters in the tribe. So she didn't hesitate to put a paw around him, but she too wondered if this was strange for the stranger . "Back at him this is somewhat normal..." she said meaning packmates are always close to each other. "Friends? You mean your my  fellow brother?" she asked before realizing he was looking at her straight in the eye before he turned away.  She too turned away  and lowered her head on the softness of this nest. "Entity? Perhaps or I found my way here." she spoke. [color=red]
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Yona chuckled, his blue tipped paws patting a soft pillow. "You found your way here eh? Man, you must be pretty good; to find your way to a place like this. I know a lot about this world, but I have never heard of a land such as this being part of it." He plopped down, shaking the strange nest thing as it moved up and down. "But seriously though!" He began again. "No need to lie, we are all stuck here anyways.~ ...And speaking of WE." Yona pointed to the door, wiggling his eyebrows up and down with a smug smile. "We have company. Want to greet the visitor?~"

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:03 am

"It was a strong connection pulling me here, so I left my tribe to seek out what this urge of traveling was." she said while removing her paw from him and merely circling ontop of this so called nest before curling up. Flicking her ears towards him she'll sigh. "Very well, let us greet this new comer." she spoke while not hesitating to get out of the nest. Leaping towards the doorway she saw a femme strolling down the hallway seeking for others. "Hey you?!" Ashkii greeted while approaching this wolf but it was funny she was a bit tiny than her so she couldn't help but let a small laugh out before silencing. "Um, are you here cause you  felt something drawing you here?" she questioned. While flicking her tail to the male she recently met.  
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raylin Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:34 pm

(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
ıllıllı яαүℓιη ıllıllı
(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
ıllıllı [тεxт] тαℓк [тнιηк] ıllıllı
His ear perked up to face forward and slightly to the side. Grumbling to himself "What in the world is making such a raucous? I mean so early in the morning? Seriously!" he asked. Desperately trying to block out the noise Ray brought up his front paws to fold down his ears. Groaning at his futile attempt, he sat up. It took him a second to realize his 'what' was actually a 'who'. "A wolf? No... Wolves! Oh isn't this exciting!" Though no hint of excitement had entered his tone. Ray left his cozy spot and made his way to the voices. After a quick count of four he was hit with realization. He made his way towards the castle that he had passed a couple days before. By the time he got there, two of them had already left. The gray hued wolf stepped into earshot the same time he came into view.

"It's most likely a pack. I should at least acquaintance myself... I don't feel like leaving... Especially right after finishing my den... Joining sounds like a bit of a pai-" Ray froze up a bit. He had spent a long time alone he forgot the difference between talking and thinking. Just how long has it been now? A couple of weeks? No... Longer than that... Month... Around three. That sounds right. Ishabar, he didn't know to much about it only that it was a very interesting place and far far away from earth, his "home" Ray caught himself before drifting to far off and focused back to the moment. 'Hello' The wolf tossed his head slightly after his "simply-sophisticated-hello" "No! You just thought "Hello" You've been isolated for much to long Ray" The brute dropped his head down in frustration "That was aloud wasn't it?" giving up, Ray smiled as if nothing happened and walked up to the two in conversation while trying to ignore the fact he probably looked really unintelligent there.
(÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷)
Raylin
Raylin
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Raylin Mávros Aímata
Mate/Crush: Nobody as of now
Crystals:

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Ashkii awaited for a reply from the stranger femme but soon she heard a voice which sounded lunatic or somewhat crazy. She turned around and flattened her ears at the approaching male but perked them up once more, sitting down to meet everyone's eye level she still felt like she was seen more of a male than female it made her wanna laugh but sometimes angry. "Who are you?" she asked in a smooth tone Swishing her tail she merely forgot about her homeland blanket on that wierd nest and began to get up so she could get it and use it as a pancho once more. But first things first to meet all these wolves.
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yona Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Yona laughed, following Ashkii to the main room of the castle. It interested him how easily the femme  found the other wolf, all the more reason why Yona became interested. "So brave so brave...~" He whispered smoothly to her. Turning to the other wolf Yona dipped his head, his tail swishing side to side slowly as if a feline. "Hey there friend.~" He greeted before continuing to introduce himself and Ashkii to the newcomer, despite not knowing who this wolf quite was. He managed to silence himself to let Ashkii speak, explaining the concept of being drawn near this place. He was going to interrupt saying how he was not 'drawn' here, but instead somehow 'appeared' here, but the wolf allowed the tribe wolf to finish.

Not long into the discussion a new presence emerged from the outside. Yona cocked his head to the side, straining to hear whatever the strange wolf was saying as he entered. He was speaking, but then again not to them. Yona suppressed a soft snicker, amused by the wolf's strange speech.  

Last edited by Yona on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Yona
Yona

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashkii Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:34 am

The castle walls were somewhat silent for awhile but the only voice heard was her own. It seems these two strangers did not seem to communicate well or perhaps she is intimidating them. Straightening her back she gazed each of them in the eye before a small smile spreaded on her lips"I welcome thee strangers, but I wish to know your names afterall we were all brought here for a reason." she spoke soothingly while giving them her complete attention but really she trusted none of them yet.  

"So brave... So brave.."  

Flicking her right pierced ear back towards the male that she met she'll turn her head slightly in hos direction and utter a smile before using her tail to stroke his cheek as if saying 'Thanks' silently through body language. She continued to wait, but she couldn't wait any longer ; getting up she stood tall before turning her back towards them "Excuse me, I will be going.." she said while padding her way down a hall the room she claimed but spotting her tribal blanket on the nest and simply tossed it over her back and tied it around her neck so it would act as a pancho. She wondered how her elderly mother was doing back home as for her brothers and sisters, her mind wandered and all she could remember was being in her den laying ontop of her fur blankets while her and her mother woven a tribal blanket she now carries with her now. This blanket was to be used for her future pups and the first place they should be born on. Its some tradition they carry not to mention the male who proposed to her to be his mate.. She still had the engagment collar wrapped within the pancho, it was contrstucted of beautiful white engraved ivory which was gained from trading with other packs and river stones so smooth and light blue and in the middle a jem of silver embedded in a emblem carved out to be two wolves in sync like the moon and sun its self. She never agreed to the engagement but like a tribe the ladies have no say.  Shaking her head she snapped out of thought and returned to the group of wolves .[/color]

Last edited by Ashkii on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashkii
Ashkii

Wolf Information
Crystals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next