Fearless Hearts Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hufford Castle
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:37 pm by Arrow

» .: Arrow :.
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm by Arrow

» Shinda the Unknown
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm by Arrow

» Just a little notice...
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 am by Accirrah

» LORCÁN [WIP]
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 pm by Yona

» First Roleplay Plot
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 pm by Yona

» Count to a MILLION!
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:02 am by Accirrah

» The Banning Game
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:38 pm by Shinda

» The Keyboard Game
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 pm by Bommie

Top posting users this week
No user

Roleplay Info
Time: Noon Season: Late Summer Temperature: 78 F, 23 C Weather: The sky is blue and clear. Roleplay: Silver met a few others, and after exploring and hunting together as a pack, another wolf, named Arrow, appears at the castle.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 33 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:02 am

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~

Go down

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Empty Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~

Post by Silver Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Coolte10

"I'll make it right for us..."

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Coolte11

Name: Silver
Nicknames: None
Breed: Eastern Wolf and Arctic Wolf

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Coolte12

Coat Length: 2 inches, 2 1/2 on his chest and tail
Pelt Color: A light gray, like silver.
Eye Color: A light blue
Markings and Designs: A white diamond on his forehead, and two white slashes coming from each eye, one going towards his muzzle and the other straight down. A little white line starting on his lower jaw and going around to the other side. A white patch on his chest and back, and on each ear. Also white "gloves" on his front paws, and the edge of his back legs are white. He has black "bands" resting on top of his white paws, and the tips of his paws are black. A black dot is placed just below the diamond on his forehead. The tip of his tail is white.
Scars and Scratches: None
Wolf Build: Somewhat small.
Height: 29 inches at the shoulder
Weight: 85 pounds

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Coolte13

Personality: Silver is somewhat serious, especially when he has a goal to accomplish, is trying to make an important decision, or feels that he or someone else is in danger. Also, if something is bothering him, he will be quiet and quite serious until he feels better about the situation. Silver is also kind, caring more for the well-being of others than himself, unless of course, it is someone whom he is not very fond of. Due to this, he will sacrifice himself without hesitation for one of his friends. He is friendly and outgoing towards those who are friendly towards him; however, if one is hostile, Silver will act rude and snap at them. He is short-tempered with things like this, and if someone pushes him too far he might end up attacking whoever or whatever was annoying him. Silver can be playful when he feels like it, and can end up doing some pretty crazy things if his friend agrees to do it with him. Silver can be arrogant at times though.
Wolf Likes: Playing, the feeling of excitement, being with a friend, winning, especially against a rival, exploring, being the one to do important things, talking.
Wolf Dislikes: Annoying wolves, not being able to do something, losing, being embarrassed, not being able to save someone or something, being bored.
Wolf Strengths: When he wants to do something, he becomes so determined he usually always does it.
Wolf Weaknesses: His short-temper, his tendency to be arrogant at times.
Wolf Habits: He sometimes draws things in the dirt with one of his claws.
Wolf Talents: Um, being Silver?

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Coolte15

Parents: Father-Bymar Mother-Cadence
Siblings: None
Pups: None
Best Bud: WIP (History needed)
Friends: WIP (History needed)
Enemies: Uh...mean people?
Crush: None
Mate: None

Extras:

Extra: WIP
Extra: WIP
Reference:  Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Untitl10
Themesong:

Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Coolte14
Silver
Silver
Admin

Wolf Information
Wolf Name: Silver
Mate/Crush: Nope
Crystals:
Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Left_bar_bleue100/100Silver~"I'm going to make this world right"~ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://fearlesshearts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down